Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a long time. But I have an update that isn't some foreboding idiotic THI'S AINT OVER YET post.

The woods are dying. I'm going to be going back as I've gotten a new job in the town that the lake is located in.
It will be uploaded soon. It will also be at night.

It's most likely not Moth man, so I don't know what the hell is in the woods.
However, with animals mysteriously disappearing, I'm not going to take it anymore.

I also plan to take back the grave that was there since before I was born and that had survived katrina.
I want to analyze the text that was inside it.
Unless people think that's an extremely bad idea.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a second.

    The woods are dying? What do you mean? How do you know it isn't Mothman? And what animals have been disappearing? You have to give us details!

    I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go into the woods again, unless you are sure you won't be hurt somehow, or bring someone else along with you. Do you know what has been buried, by the way?

    ReplyDelete